SCADA Gateways provide a communications interface between the SCADA Master PC and the radios communicating with remotes (RTUs) in the field. Abbey Systems SCADA Gateways replace the discontinued older Modulink System Controllers and Master Communicators previously used for this task and now use IP instead of a serial connection to the PCs. Two different SCADA Gateway models are available depending on whether single or multiple radio channels are involved.
- Single radio channel for smaller systems
- Internal or External Analog radio options
- 4 Relay Outputs replicate the System Controller Douts
- 1 Watchdog driven User Defect Digital Output
- 2 Digital Inputs, SG1in & SG2in for UPS or other use